He is always ready to talk at length . 他一有機會就長篇大論講個沒完。
I do not like being talked at . 我可不愿意聽著一味沖著我講的話。
Then everyone started to talk at once . 然后大家議論紛紛。
You talk at times most unintelligible stuff . 有時候你會講一些根本無法理解的話。
I can not get her to talk at all . 我簡直無法叫她說話。
They talked of a thousand things, and they all talked at once . 他們海闊天空,無所不談。
When he went into town, to be sure, there was high talk at the tavern . 他進城去的時候,當然聽到酒店里的人們的高談闊論。
The uproar was deafening for nearly everyone was talking at the same time . 喧鬧聲震耳欲聾,因為幾乎所有的人都在同一時間說話。
I began to keep away from home as much as possible, preferring the simplicity of the streets to the worried, empty talk at home . 我只好盡量躲出去,與其在家聽愁眉苦臉的空談,真不如上街圖個清凈。
Thus they could be following the essential procedure of the technical talks at which they didn't give much ground the first day . 因此,他們可能在采取技術性會談中的基本做法,在那里第一天他們未作出多少讓步。
talk atとは意味:~に一方的{いっぽう てき}にしゃべりまくる、當てつけて言う、間接的{かんせつ てき}に言う I don't like that store because the salespeople stand there talking at you the whole time. 店員がずっと一方的に話すので、あの店は好きではない。